Two part competition comprised of two "scenes": CHASE and CONFLICT
"To move uninterupted through an environment or series of obstacles with fluidity, prowess and stealth"
- The CHASE scene consists of the athlete maneuvering through obstacles such as barriers, tunnels, zip lines,railings, foam pits, up and down ropes, agility ladders, and more. Core strength and agility will be tested in addition to speed. Courses will differ with competitive setting.
- Each athlete will complete the course for time, and execution
- Value is placed on speed, strength, and execution of vaults.
"To use combinations of skillful spins, rolls, flips and kicks to elude an opponent"
The CONFLICT scene consists of the athlete performing 3-4 TAKES. (Picture a video game fight scene MINUS the opponent)
- a TAKE is the name for the set of combinations of turns, rolls, kicks, flips or jumps.
- Depending on competitive level, the TAKES will be compulsory or freestyle.
- Compulsory combos will be predetermined by Ninja Sport International.
- Freestyle combos are the choice of the athlete.